Today we introduce Digimon Runes!
More information about how they work:
- You can equip up to 5 Runes to a Digimon to increase its stats
- Runes will only boost the Attack, Defense, Hp and Support
- A Rune can be Digivolved from Common to LR
- To Digivolve a Rune you will need 2 of the same race and rarity ( 1 + 1)
- Once equipped, a Rune cannot be upgraded by Digivolve
- 1 Rune will use 1 Digimon slot
- Equipped Runes will not use any slots from your inventory
- To remove an equipped Rune you will need a new item - Hammer
- 1 Hammer is used for removing 1 Rune
- The equipped Rune will be destroyed when removed
- Each Rune has some min and max values for Attack, Defense, HP and Support
- When you Digivolve or get a Rune, you will get random stats within their min/max
- Some common Runes will be available in Friend Points Digi-Eggs
Runes are now available for everyone to use!